New guy from Harrisburg

-

66dart gt

Reaction score
Just joined. Though my first two cars were a bodies, it has been some time since I had one, now I have two. 1966 Dart GT that I am converting into a Trans Am reproduction to race in VSCCA and Targa Newfoundland. Coming along nicely and a lot of fun. Just picked up another 1966 Dart GT with a supercharged slant 6. With a little reinforcement and some bigger tires, I am looking forward to trying out Drag week next year.

Anybody have an idea where to get a cowl induction hood for a 66 dart. I would rather not cut up a good hood, but to clear the blower, I need a few more inches.

Thanks
Chris

Welcome Chris. Sounds like a pair of interesting Early-A bodies you have there. Post up a couple of pics for us when you get a chance. Mike

Welcome 66dart gt to the site, nice to see a couple of early a bodies.
I don't think that anyone makes a chevy style cowl induction hood for that car.

I'd love to see some pics of those Darts!

Welcome 66dart gt. I sure would like to learn more of how you do the front end work on the VSCCA cars. Hope you hang around and enjoy this great site.
Pictures sure would be cool.

Welcome, and and said earlier I don't they make a hood for a 66 Dart. Show us some pics when yu can. i always like seeing pics of 66 Darts.

You've got a couple of neat cars. Would like to see a pic of the supercharged slant 6. Welcome

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy as much as I have! You may be looking at a custom made hood to fit or fabricating from an old one!

-
Back