New Guy from Music City

-
B

Beefy

Hey all,
I just stumbled across this forum and I can't believe I never knew about it.

I've been a Mopar guy and particularly an A-body guy for most of my life since my first real car was a 69 fastback barracuda v8 auto....
this one
Cuda1%20small.JPG

It was purchased new by my great-great uncle in 1970 (he was over 70 at the time)... my grandfather got it when he passed, it naturally went to the family Hot Rodder.
Anyway, the car is in "mostly" original condition, with only minor engine mods at this point some interior updates (cd player and nice respectable stereo system) and one repaint that is now about 12 years old.

I'm in the process of getting this car a little more to my liking with an 8.75", 4 wheel discs, a nice wheel and tire combo, and a new paintjob along with a healthy dose of HP. I don't plan to cut the car up since it is basically a one owner (one family anyway) classic with about 60k original miles, but since I will NEVER EVER sell it, I don't mind taking it out of the "original" state to make it a little more fun to drive.

Anyway, it's cool to finally find a group of A-body folks to talk to.

12101310_l.jpg

Welcome Beefy, Very nice wheels you have there. You found the right site, the guys are great :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Welcome Beefy. Very,very nice 69 fastback. I'm glad to see you never plan to sell or cut up this "one family owned ride". Since my ride is a 73 340 Duster that I bought new, I can definitely relate. Again, welcome to the site.

Hey Beefey, are you a member of Music City Mopar Club ? If not check us out. Awesome Cuda. :salut:

-
Back