New guy from New England

-

JK Dodge

Reaction score
Hello all. Another new guy here. I'm in the process of finishing up a 1968 Plymouth valiant street / strip car with a 408 stroker motor. I also have a 1969 Plymouth valiant drag car that I bought from a dead guy who sold it for a dead guy. Long story. I also have a lot of other Mopar "stuff". I will try to upload some pics when I have a moment. I've been trolling through your forums for a long time and figured it was time to jump on board. I don't have my phone surgically attached to my body and I do have a day job. If there's ever anything I can do for anyone in the Massachusetts, New Hampshire area feel free to hit me up. I don't do Snapchat Twitter Facebook Myspace twitch or any of that other crap. Too many idiots out there. Don't even get me started with politics.... I look forward to chatting with all you guys.

633991664.jpg

I like the way you think! Welcome aboard, if you have been on the site for a while as a spectator I need not tell you it is a great resource for bold face lies, bragging rights, rooster like posturing and all things Mopar. On occasion there is even some kernels of truth hidden amongst the sarcastic wit and dripping cynicism! Hah! And lord knows don’t ask which cam is best for your stroker! Clearly you got the memo on pix or it didn’t happen! Great looking car!

Thanks for having me. All the windows will be done by tomorrow afternoon. The car is about 98% done minus an exhaust system. And it will have license plates! Here is a picture of my other drag car. Everything else is cooped up and buried away. Can't wait to get to the drag strip this year.

IMG_20190524_124819.jpg

Wow good looking cars! Welcome aboard, and if you had to kill a couple people to get your car well that's your business LOL

-
Back