New guy from OK

-

patrick66

I like Dart GTS 440s!
Reaction score
I'm Patrick, and live in OK. I'm primarily a "B" & "C"-body guy, but have owned quite a few "A"s over the years. I was big into the "A"s in the 1980s. I've owned several '69 340 auto and four-speed cars, a couple of '67 GTs, and my favorite; a 1969 Dart GTS 440 car, that I sold to a guy in Massachusetts in 1989. It was the only known 440 Dart with front disc brakes on it from the factory! I've also owned a '70 PlumCrazy 340 3-speed Dart, a '73 340 Dart Sport, and a few others from 1970 - 1976, as well.

Over on the GTS Registry, I contributed a large amount of 1969 Registry info about two years ago, that I acquired in the pre-interwebz days of establishing a '69 registry. Included in that list is the earliest known '69 Swinger 340 car, as well as my 440 car and lots of others! So, you can see, I've been around them for a long time.

So, what brings me here? I'm looking to buy a considerably less "fun" Dart right now; at least how it sits currently. It's a '67 Dart 2-door sedan, with a 225, 3-speed column shift, heater, and nothing else! I do have a '69 440 engine that has been on a stand since 2002 that would go in that pretty nicely, I'd think!

I'm pretty active on the "C"-body Forum, as I have two of those and one "B"-body, also.

Welcome to FABO Patrick!!! Your years of Mopar knowledge will be a great addition to this site.

Welcome to FABO Patrick!!! Your years of Mopar knowledge will be a great addition to this site.

howdy from collinsville. used to race a b body hemi car, sure a lot easier to work on than an a body!-----bob:coffee2:

Greeting from Sand Springs! Give us a yell in the OK region board threads!

-
Back