new guy from oklahoma

-

jamesmcclain340

Reaction score
just wanted to introduce myself my name is james and i live in norteastern oklahoma i've been into mopars for years and into a bodies the whole time. i have alot of projects but when you have a wife and two kids not alot of money to work with. i have several cars most are rollers(body-only) a few are complete but i'm not a purist in the sense of numbers must match or all original. don't have the money for frame up resto's but i like to tinker and drive them when i can.the list...........1967 barracuda 273 auto roller, 1968 barracuda 318 auto towing package, 1968 barracuda formula s 340 4-speed roller ex drag racer ( a-999 paint code orange) 1967 dart gt 273 auto roller ,1985 d-150 sw 318 auto, 1985 ramcharger 318 auto and a couple of parts cars. i know it sounds like a mini salvage but a least when i do get the money at least i'll have the cars. well that's it for now so " hello".

Welcome to the board! Nice collection of projects, I'm not a purist either, Frankenstein creations :toothy7:

Welcome....yea, sounds like a nice collection you have started.... :blob:

I understand the wife and kids thing ...now we're both retired and the kids are gone, time for me to play !!!

Welcome James,You have a great collection of mopar's,
My kids are grown and I just turned into a grandfather.
I sold most of my great car's to help with bill's,
You have dun well to keep them,Enjoy this great site!!
Do you have any pic's of them.We enjoy pic. :headbang:

wife, 5 kids, and everything that goes along with it, still find the time to play cars though, just not as much as I would like sometimes. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board.

With a wife and kids projects sure do move slow sometimes.

Welcome, I use to live in Skiatook a few years ago. Now I reside in central Oklahoma. Love to fish in the lake up there.

Welcome to the board. Sounds like a nice collection you have there. I am about the same as you. A few cars and no money to put into them.

Hello James, you`ve got a full plate with no shortage of projects. I look forward to seeing some of them come to fruition here! Welcome to FABO!

Welcome aboard James, Family can take it's toll on a build for sure mine is going to expand by one in a few months so got to get most of the noisy work done before that time and buy all the parts I can before then.... I hear you brother. enjoy the site and your fine collect save the numbers stuff for the BJ guys with fat wallets!

Welcome Aboard! Nice to have another Okie on the board...Central OK here...usually attend the Mopars at the Park event in Tulsa every year...

-
Back