New guy from Texas

-

cross_thread72

Tattooed white trash
Reaction score
New guy here from the DFW area, I have a 72 Dart that recently bought and had no idea what I was getting myself into. I'm in the parts gathering phase so far I have gathered some 8-3/4 stuff, and basic necessities to make it drivable. I look forward to getting elbows deep into the project and hope to pick up some good knowledge along the way.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Waco/Belmead on a regular basis for work, I'm probably on the train that blocks you on the way to/from work.

welcome from northpole alaska.originally from houston texas. Have a great stay with these super nice people here...

Sounds Good might be a while till I drive my car, but I am hoping by the end of summer it will be running.

Welcome from Ft hood area If you pass through here I can throw parts at you when you pass on the train. Love the flame job on the dart lets get some more pics

I'll try to get some pics up, I'm not too computer savvy. The closest I ever get to Ft. Hood is when I go to Taylor, I see lots of tracks between temple and Taylor.

You gotta upload the pics to like photobucket or something then you can and the IMG link to the site

-
Back