New guy here in MI

-

Moparguy45

Reaction score
Hello all. Don't have a A-Body yet, but soon. Just need to sell one of my project cars. Will be looking for a 71 dart swinger as soon as it is gone. Have been read alot on the forum lately and the people seem great.

Welcome to FABO. I hope you enjoy the site and have good luck in finding a nice 71 dart and you get a good bargain! Got to love them darts don't you!

welcome to the site. I saw a decent looking one on craigslist in tecumseh the other day. it was a swinger I think a little later than 71 though

Firstly, welcome to FABO.
Secondly, here's an ad I found for you on Craigslist. Not sure if you're close to it or not though.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/867373247.html

Yea that is a little far for me. i'm hoping for a 71 but would take a 70 til there end of production, but i don't want the duster style dart. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but i just really like the style of the swinger. looking for a good body, dont care about the power plant since i already have a good engine and trans for it.

Welcome from Arkansas Moparguy45.
Good hunting and keep us updated .:cheers:
This is a great site and we do have some of the best of the best tec's here that will help anyone along :-D And a great bunch of good folks too.
What kind of project car are you trying to sell.
You can give our fore sale thread here a try.

Welcome to FABO Moparguy45!!! Keep an eye on the For Sale section ... chances are good you'll find your perfect Dart right here.

We're glad to have you with us!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Welcome from Arkansas Moparguy45.
Good hunting and keep us updated .:cheers:
This is a great site and we do have some of the best of the best tec's here that will help anyone along :-D And a great bunch of good folks too.
What kind of project car are you trying to sell.
You can give our fore sale thread here a try.

The car is a 95 Dodge Neon that i put a 2002 dodge stratus 2.4 in with several performance upgrades, ect. so i don't think it would be very fitting to put a front wheel drive on here.

Welcome fellow Howeller . . .

Roger in Howell, Mi

Cool, i have seen alot of great looking older mopars around. Maybe this next summer we can go cruise Howell represent mopar a-bodys:-D

Welcome!! I dont even want to think about where Id be on my car if wasnt for all the awesom people here that are always to lend a helping hand. Best of luck finding the car of your dreams!!

-
Back