New guy in Reno, Nevada

-

oldguy

Reaction score
Signed up the other day but thought I'd better introduce myself. Retired guy with interest in anything automotive. Mostly Mopar. I have a 63 Dart 170 2 dr post. Now has a 225 /6 with a 904. My cruiser. Also love Swepties and have several of those. Am starting to do some work on the Dart so will be asking a lot of questions. Seems we have a lot of knowledge here. Mike

First off Welcome to the group! Second we now have another Mike. Glad to see another early A body, and your a close neighbor at that.

Awesome welcome to the club !! hope you enjoy it. By the way have you happen to see the Reno 911 sheriff's department around there before?? hahah
27.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Welcome! I used to live in Reno from 76-91. I agree, let's see some pics of the dart!

First of all Welcome to FABO! {Yeah, another Mike! 8) }

There are a great bunch of folks here. Welcome aboard. Nice pics, too.

~Mary :angel12:

Welcome Mike. from another Mike!!
Wow!! that 63 is a keeper, :cheers:Jump on in and enjoy.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and allot of great folks too.
So jump on in and enjoy.:-D

Hey Mike, nice to see another slant car from the Reno area! Got a good looking car hope to see you around. I drive mine everyday so you may see it running down the road!

Tristan

What's a Swepties?

Oh, and welcome to the site.

Jim

What's a Swepties?

Oh, and welcome to the site.

Jim

oldguy...I'll take this one for ya...A Sweptie is the Sweptline truck. D100, D200, D300.

Just bought a 67 Sweptline from Reno for my Dad. Just got it on Friday.

Welcome to the site... plenty of good people here....

Aloha, Mike

Thanks for all the good wishes. Found a lot of bondo when I started fixing the 63! Go figure. Sorry I didn't get to a lot of answers before now. Been really busy with Hot August Nights. For those not aware, that is the huge block party we have here in Reno every year. Around 40,000 cars here at this time of year. Hard on the old neck! you have to put it on a swivel to see everything! LOL For those of you into trucks also I like to hang out at sweptline.org. Would like to meet up with more A body guys around here. Mike

Yes, welcome and I think Hot August Nights is the greatest. Hope you're still having them so I can drive may car out when it's done.

Yep! Hot August Nights should be around for some time to come. This year we had 6,000 registered and 2,000 on the waiting list. We're starting a new show in Feb. Starting with 400 and it will all be indoors. Should be more fun! Mike

-
Back