New guy on block.

-

pdust70

70 Duster, Caretaker
Reaction score
Wow, just got hooked up to this site Sunday from Midwest Mopar in Park show fellow "A" body guy. I've been working on getting my late son's 70 duster 340 complete so this is a great tool for me.
?? i have is: about front side marker lights. i need the bulb socket and wire leads as the front ones have two wires coming out where as the rear only have single with bracket as "ground".
Do I need the two wire and if so where can i find them? If the single wire will work i have set from old junk car i found. thanks guys will figure out how to post picture of car. She sweeeeeet, and as my son said you'll have fun with this.

Thank You, He was 24. Do U know the answer on side markers? Plus need to figure out how to post picture of car.. thanks.

Got a 70 duster, the reason it has two wires is that they connect to your front park and signal light. This way they will blink as well. If ya need a drawing I'll try to scan and attach for you...help build my kids duster, it great and he will pick up new words from ya...even at 24.

70 Duster (Small).JPG

Thanks, Yes if you could scan them i would appreciate it.. I see set of markers on E bay. Been going to yards but all are gone. thanks again. Now all i have to do is figure out how to post picture of car huh?

pdust70 said:
Thanks, Yes if you could scan them i would appreciate it.. I see set of markers on E bay. Been going to yards but all are gone. thanks again. Now all i have to do is figure out how to post picture of car huh?

Go to Topic heading F.A.Q....It helped me, maybe too much.

-
Back