New guy on the block

-

Rare TA

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just joined the group and I'm also new to A bodys. I have a '70 T/A Challenger and a '68 Road Runner. We just picked up a '68 Dart 270 that I'm collecting a few parts for. I'll post some pics later and probably have a few questions about it also.

Hello and welcome. I had a friend in high school who had a T/A and I had a 69 440-6 Super Bee. We`d trade cars for a day sometimes and mutually ream them out. My car was quicker but I always enjoyed that 340-6 in that car. How stupid we were back then! Welcome to the site, you`ll find good company here.- John ( Longgone)

Welcome Rare TA. You've got the Mopars covered pretty well. E,B, and now an A. There are a lot of positive and helpful A-Body fans here. Hope you like our home away from home and hope you have fun with your new A-body. That's a nice looking E-Body ya got there son. We have one also but it needs a lot of work. I mean A LOT!! E55, D21, FK5, H6K4, V1W. UGLY! Oh well, I'm stuck with it. Ray

Thanks for the welcome! My new project isn't much right now but I have found and aquired a set of front fenders and a Torker intake and 600 Holley. I have a 360 and 727 from a 74 Dodge pickup that is going in it. I've gotten some other stuff already bought for it. The OEM color is yellow with a black painted top. I'm leaning twards this color but the wife thinks it needs to be Panther Pink and white vinyl top. I also picked up a 74 Dart that has disc brake front and large bolt rear. I know it's a 7 1/4 rear but the car is for the wife and she will not hurt it. I'm thinking about when I drive it so I'm looking into the phord rear swap. By looking at the pics it seems to be a pretty solid car. The frames and floor pans are solid also. I guess we will know more this spring when the car gets taken apart.

Drt_0002.jpg600.jpg.jpg

Drt_0004.jpg600.jpg.jpg

Drt_0006.jpg600.jpg.jpg

Drt_0009.jpg600.jpg.jpg

Drt_0011.jpg600.jpg.jpg

Drt_0027.jpg600.jpg.jpg

-
Back