New Guy.........

-

w2360Duster

No Patience
Reaction score
Hi ya all, im a deeply devoted A body guy even though i like 68/69 Chargers, anyway i live in the So Cal desert and be at Spring Fling in Van Nuys. (dont know why i didnt register earlier?) ,i will try and post a pic of my Duster? lates

:wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome :wav: welcome

Had a 69 and 70 Rt wish I still had em... arg!

But anyway keep the Dart since 64, it is gettin a 416 stroker and a major work over, you landed in a great place and welcome! Used to live in SO Cal too... West Covina, now in Cody WY. 7 years + Fling is a lot of fun,...

OH tried to keep up with the car from Dukes of Hazard when it was there at the Fling when we were leaving, John really put the hammer down and at the time my Dart was geared for circle track at Ontario speedway 2.46s back in the day!

Hey you guys watch Back In The Day on speed network? Luv them ol cars, Petty and others kicked some major but.

opps sorry to get off track.. welcome and see you around w2360Duster!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome :thumbup: :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

Welcome w2360Duster.
Jump in and enjoy this great site.

merkel1.jpg

Welcome to the board. I'm here in SoCal also...... approximately 4 miles from the site of the "Fling".

-
Back