New guy

-

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just stopping in to say hi. I'm heading to post in the help section. I hope I can meet some new friends here and hope you all take care!

Ant

Oh right on! I have pics of the day I picked her up. I fell in love with my 66 after seeing it on craigslist. Drove 3 hours one way to pick her up. It's a little rough, but I love it and while I don't have a ton of cash to put in it, it's my baby and it'll take a fight to get me away from her lol :) My sons 3 and we have another on the way in August and we really enjoy spending time "working" on the car right now.

I've got the ignition upgraded to HEI so far but I have a brand new fuel system going in to replace the electronic sending unit and fuel cell in the trunk. Just had the exhaust re ran as well as gutted the exhausted wiring to install a painless harness. Beyond that stuff and the new trans I'm putting in, I'm not sure where I'll go just yet. Probably dive into the suspension.

Here are some pics:

http://goo.gl/NrEcC

Hopefully that works. Sorry a bit long winded tonight ><

That's an bad *** car you have smlv. What kind of suspension do you have in the back to get that height? Mine came with shackles and I'm looking to get them out of there and put in adjustable gas shocks. I want to keep the height but get rid of all the play in the rear.

Thanks for the great reception guys. I'll be lurking for sure!

-
Back