new guy

-

jamer

Reaction score
Hi to every one ! My name is Jim and I have 64 Plymouth valiant project coming out of paint soon, I hope! I have a 30 over 360, comp cam, air gap intake, heads are j and 4 speed with 8 3/4 456 Richmond gear. I have not got the headers yet, still thinking on choices. I also have a volare wagon , just sold my 66 satellite convertible 440 . I will be chatting when it comes time to put this valiant together. looking forward to some in put.
located in Ohio........later

Welcome Jim! Your Valiant is gonna be a serious piece. Is it intended for some street use? Shoot us some pics when you can. Again, welcome to FABO! :thumleft:

Welcome, sounds like it will be fun to drive. What color did you go with? Pics when it's out please!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome , sorry it took so long to get back ! a lot has been going on here . I will post some pictures when I get this sight figured out , have not had much time on it yet. thanks again , Jim

well the color is2012 dodge challenger white with dark slat gray interior, should be out of paint in two weeks ! not holding my breath heard that a lot over the last year and half .
I will have to put it together then and hopefully get it off for interior in October. wish me luck.
thanks Jim

Attachments

• DSC04700.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC04740.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 78
-
Back