new guy

-

GUP

Reaction score
Hello. Thought I would introduce myself. Pretty cool site you guys have here. I am from a town close to St. Louis, MO. I attached some pics of my Dart. It is alot of fun. Haven't taken the strip yet, but hope for low 11's?? I am installing some Comp. eng. slide a links, and I should be ready for spring. Anyone else near St. Louis?

PIC00002a.JPG

PIC00003a.JPG

welcome aboard gup! i agree i want to know more about your motor as well.......

Hello ,you`re in good company here. Lot`s of people with a lot of knowledge. Collectively,that is! Welcome.

Howdy from South Oklahoma Where if we don't burn up I will post again. Welcome to the forum, nice car. We're going to paint this week with a 65 Cuda.
:angry4: Damn we need rain.

I was very close to Monster Mopar this last year, just couldn't quite make it. More info on the car. It's a 440 with built bottom end. 10.6to1 compression. Ported edelbrock RPM heads, Mopar solid cam 28X something duration, .539 lift at the valve, comp cam stainless rockers, M1 single plane, Holley HP750 carb. 727, 2600 stall, cheetah reverse pattern valve body. 8 3/4" w/ 4.56 rear gear on a locker with Moser axle shafts. 3" spring move and mini tub. SS springs with soon to be added slide-a-links. I have some body work that needs to happen. The drivers side pillar behind door is cracked and wavy from flex, a small dent above passenger front fender, paint is not the best, about a 6 or 7 I would say. Little things like that.

-
Back