New Guy?

-

fenderman33

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post up since I've been reading around for a couple months.
I've got a 73 Duster 225 Super6 right now. Wasn't running, driving or braking when I got it, and now it's street legal. Also a 63 Valiant that's putting out the parts for the small block and rear end conversion...getting parts together for the 4 speed also. The Valiant will be for sale when I'm done getting what I need from it.
Have pictures, but they're too big to upload on here. Any other ideas?
Jon
VaBeach

welcome aboard there fenderman33! this is nice place to be a member. put your location in your siginature when you get a chance :silent: . pictures can be resized useing microsoft paint if nothing else(not the best). go under image and then stretch and skew. reduce it equally about 10 degrees at a time till it works. don't forget the mopar madness show at Va. motor sports park on april 1-3! :worthles:

go to www.photobucket.com . when you upload your pics to your FREE account, they will resize. Then you just post the link with the img commands and presto, your pic appears in your post. (you will not actually see the pic until you preview your post). but thats the easiest way to do it..... oh yeah, welcome to the board. I am new myself...

Triggerjay

triggerjay said:
go to www.photobucket.com . when you upload your pics to your FREE account, they will resize. Then you just post the link with the img commands and presto, your pic appears in your post. (you will not actually see the pic until you preview your post). but thats the easiest way to do it..... oh yeah, welcome to the board. I am new myself...

Triggerjay
your way does work triggerjay, but if the link ever becomes invalid for any reason (web address changes, server down, out of business, ect...)then the pics will disappear!

Lets see if I can get this to work...
326211_53.jpg

326211_52.jpg

326211_54.jpg

Jon

Looks like it worked. Nice looking Duster. Looks like the one we sold last year. what year is your Valiant. Looks like a 63.

Welcome fenderman33. You'll get plenty of help and advice here. Lots of knowledge and "been there-done that" on this site.

Welcome Fenderman33, nice lookin' ride!! I a newbie as well, :newb: Should be quite sweet when you are done. Enjoy the site and the madness it rocks!! :thumblef:

-
Back