New Guy

-

NBDART

Reaction score
HELLO Iam a new member from the east coast of canada,i have a 70 dartswinger clone 340,727,323 GO MANGO ORANGE.GREAT SITE. :thumblef:

heh, new guy from the east coast, have fun it's great to be here :worthles:

when you get a chance post some pictures.

Hey NBDART!
Welcome aboard from a fellow NB'er. I'm from the Saint John area and am near finished a 72 Demon.
Where about's are you?

Jack

Welcome, from one Coast to another :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

HI.just up the road about 20minutes I live in NORTON, rte 865. am not to computer literate so will take some time to post pics.

Not far at all. There are a few NB'ers here, Duster from Bathurst and 70Dart in Fredericton are a couple that come to mind. There is a guy in your area that also has a Dart. He lives right beside the beer store at the highway. He has a body shop there and the last time I talked to him he had his Dart about half done. Very nice guy.

Jack

Welcome aboard NBDART I am from Fredericton. Are you in the buildingprocess ors your ride complete? I am in the process of building a 70 Swinger the hard way. I am need of full running gear if you know of any decent priced parts let me know. This is a great site I am sure you will enjoy, any info you need just ask. I am a newbie too but have access to tons of resources. Enjoy the madness :thumblef:

-
Back