New guy

-

mullicrk

mulli
Reaction score
Hello all, Im fairly new to mopar and new to this site, I have a 69 340 s Barracuda and its been fun to put together although ruff findind parts. I live in des moines iowa. Hi to all :thumblef:

Welcome aboard. I had a 68 Formula S quite a few years ago that I sold before I ever got started restoring it. I decided to keep the 73 Duster since I had purchased it new. Look forward to seeing some pics of yours, and keep us posted.

Thanks, I was heavy into old mustangs and I needed a change. I had sold them off over the years and really wanted to try mopar and I happy with the barracuda. Although I found that the parts are really scarce and alot more expensive :sad2: But the cars are really different and built nicely. My aunt had a featherduster and I remember her scooting down the street banging through the gears with her 6 cylinder. Whay I think she still has it in her back yard.......

hi there i live in sioux falls sd, about 5 hours away from ya, good luck with restoring your cuda, and ya i agree i also have a 69 cuda, parts are hard to find, and very expensive :silent:

Welcome to the site,sure hope you enjoy your project :drinkers:

pic4.JPG

-
Back