new harland sharp rockers

-

trbodrt

Reaction score
Just received my new harland sharp 1.6 ratio shaft mounted rocker arms for sb direct from harland sharp, these are a new updated product and look as good as there other rockers, I mocked them up on my indy/rhs heads and they sit perfectly centered on the valve stem tip unlike there previous rockers. I'm pretty happy with these things and i'm sure a lot of others guys will be glad to hear they are now making a rocker arm with the correct geometry. I will try to post some pics of the mockup when I get a chance. Just thought you guys would like to hear about the new product after I've seen so many posts about the bad geometry with there previous rocker arms.

I just sent a set back to Summit in February because they would not clear my springs (1.539" diameter)...but besides that, the geometry was right on the money...I just didn't want to grind on a brand new part.

understandable, I just saw a lot of posts specifically about the indy/rhs heads as far as geometry issues. maybe not so much with stock heads or other heads.

-
Back