New heads

-
IMG_5894.gif

I don't disagree one bit, but it's so much at once, it blows minds and sometimes it's inaccurate.
Much of it revolves around his 3suckstyseven motor that gets 30 mpg, is 10.8 and makes 4000 hp and still has the manners of a stock 318 at low speeds and then bamm.. it pulls a house off its foundation and turns 10.99 et's in the 1/4
He really outta get with ase and help these pathetic automakers redesign the wheel. His genius is wasted here, he should be building space stations or mending black holes in some far off galaxy via time machine..though I imagine it would function much like mr.garisons "it" from south park and he would be lost in space ..being that his anus wouldn't last the amount of thrustings from the "it"s propulsion mechanism it would take to make it there.
I bet the compression would be high though.... in his rectal cavity.

Story time over now, gets some sleep..and...
Your welcome everyone.:)

Much of it revolves around his 3suckstyseven motor that gets 30 mpg, is 10.8 and makes 4000 hp and still has the manners of a stock 318 at low speeds and then bamm.. it pulls a house off its foundation and turns 10.99 et's in the 1/4
He really outta get with ase and help these pathetic automakers redesign the wheel. His genius is wasted here, he should be building space stations or mending black holes in some far off galaxy via time machine..though I imagine it would function much like mr.garisons "it" from south park and he would be lost in space ..being that his anus wouldn't last the amount of thrustings from the "it"s propulsion mechanism it would take to make it there.
I bet the compression would be high though.... in his rectal cavity.

Story time over now, gets some sleep..and...
Your welcome everyone.:)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like AJ's overall premise that most street guy's be happiest to build power at rpms they spend most time playing around at reasonable street speeds, basically stop light to stop light.
And to use stall, gearing, displacement, small cams, cr, less weight, etc.. to maximize but those are things generally most people don't want to do at least in the first round if at all.

Where he goes of the rails is with some of his assumption eg.. 62* lvc as a reasonable comparison to the stock 48* nothing more moderate in between those 14 degrees to use as a realistic comparison?

Plus a few others.

True that!

Oh no! Here come the debates!!!! You’re wrong, I’m right. No! You’re wrong I’m right. You have no idea! No! YOU have no idea!
Aluminum!
Cast iron!
Aluminum!
Cast Iron!
Aluminum!
Cast Iron!

Continue for 40 more pages ……
Where is the guy with the Johnny Depp Captain Jack Sparrow Avatar when you really need him? LOL

-
Back