new Hellcat owner

-

justcuz

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I might have to figure out how to get one of those! That's a burn out!

Hell yeah, love it.

That is one bad *****. Waiting for stroked340 to chime in with his "fiat" comment. :finga: Your stroked340 couldn't even touch this "four" door.

But SHEESH that was a killer burnout!! By the looks of it (dealer in the background) he had literally JUST driven it off the lot!!

Well.....I heard that the rear tires specified for that car cost about $350.00 apiece.

Hopefully that was the owner......not a salesman or dealer mechanic. That would be bad.

That was sweet.
I would love to upgrade the wife's turbo dart for one.

That is one bad *****. Waiting for stroked340 to chime in with his "fiat" comment. :finga: Your stroked340 couldn't even touch this "four" door.

That Mexican hemi piece of **** will beat your crap..i own a real Mopar too bad you live in Shitsdeal i'd be happy to take money from ya':finga::finga::finga:

That Mexican hemi piece of **** will beat your crap..i own a real Mopar too bad you live in Shitsdeal i'd be happy to take money from ya':finga::finga::finga:

Figured you would have some stupid *** comment. Your true colors are sure shining thru now. Come on down to the wild west and see me some time big guy.

-
Back