New Hellcat video footage

-
Definitely the king of today's muscle cars. Outstanding. Hard to believe its in production.
173 mph in 30 seconds. Lots of jealousy out there.

Snore.....forced induction motor....only 700 hp...why????

I'd trade my Dart for one without even thinking about it

i wonder if all the haters have even lived with a Challenger for an extended time. just a drive for a few miles does nothing compared to the long time experience. my wife has had hers for a few months now and like that video says what a pleasure to drive, at normal speeds even. that 6.1 reminds me of my 70 Road Runner how it pulls on the interstate from 70 to 140 easy as pie. i'd love to get this beast on a road course, it handles great as well... a/c running with the premium sound cranked

Snore.....forced induction motor....only 700 hp...why????

They had it with an 825HP tune in it. It had a hard time passing smog is what I heard so they de tuned it.

Watch what the aftermarket does to it. I bet 1000HP will be pulled off fairly easily.

707 HP is plenty for me...
But squeezing a few more ponies won't hurt either, plus it'll be fun.
But would one experiment with bolt-ons on a $60,000 car?

If I had time and money yes.

But since I don't have either of those I'm stuck trying to tune my $2,500 Duster to reach 400+ hp. No complaints as I am having fun.
As the Duster is getting all kinds of attention, both good and bad. Already been tailed by a few cops, I waved at one as he passed me one time, he waved back, gave me a thumbs up and then wagged a finger at me (telling me to behave).
Didn't help that I gunned it at a stop light while he was going the opposite direction. I saw him turn around in my rear view mirror, I thought he was going to give me a ticket.

-
Back