new hemmings musclemachines

-

moparclown

Reaction score
I just saw a guy in town that told me that he got the latest issue of Hemmings musclemachines and that my car is pictured in the staging lanes at the spring musclepalooza.I was wondering if anyone has the issue and if they could post a pic?The car is in my avatar and its a red 69 barracuda
Thanks Doug

Just thumbed through the article. I did not see your car in the staging lane pic. There was two ford front ends that I could make out, but not yours.

Just thumbed through the article. I did not see your car in the staging lane pic. There was two ford front ends that I could make out, but not yours.

Bummer
I appreciate you checking for me,I haven't located an issue yet.
Are you going up to the Valley next weekend for the Dover event?
Thanks Doug

No. My heads are off getting ported. My only appearance will probably be Mopar day. Too busy with work.

I do nnot see it but i could mail ya the magazine after I am done reading it. PM me if you want it.

I have the mag. Doug, I'll check it out. I know there was no pic of my car, or truck.

there is no pic. of the staging lanes at all, The two red fords are on the return road entrance awaiting the show car parade winners.

I appreciate you guys checking for me and the offer to send me the issue is awsome but I will pass as I really don't need anything else just hanging around here.
Thanks Guys
Doug

there is no pic. of the staging lanes at all, The two red fords are on the return road entrance awaiting the show car parade winners.

That's why the pic looked funny. It didn't look like the staging lanes but your right, the return road is where the that particular pic was taken.

-
Back