New here....again :)

-

petethekiller

Reaction score
Hello,

It's been a very long time since I have been here as I sold my beloved 505 powered 69 Dart GT 7 years ago. I have since been in the Jeep thing in a big way as I run Oklahoma's second largest Jeep group. I built a Hemi powered 2008 Jeep Wrangler for rock krawling duty as I was worn out on the muscle car thing.

Well low and behold, the feller I sold my Dart to called me up and says I need room in my shop asking me to buy my car back. Unfortunately I was not in the position financially to pull it off BUT.....In the corner of his shop was a Lemon Twist 340 Duster on a car dolly I built for my Dart. So I poised the question of how much for that. He shrugged his shoulders and said get it out of here. Kind of surprised, I shook his hand and said I'll take it.

Of course you cant expect too much for free, he had taken all of the drivetrain and suspension for another a body project. (I'm working on this still) but I still get a pretty solid body, factory buckets and good title. Well it's a start.

I have not yet decided the absolute direction I will go with the car but it will likely be performance orientated. I do have a Gen 3 Hemi sitting around but I never built a LA motor before......hmmm

Needless to say, I'll be hitting you guys up for advice and parts in the near future. If any of you folks are in the OKC area, be sure to hit me up.

Looking forward to my new adventure with you all.

Pete

-
Back