New Here from Sahuarita, AZ

-

Michael Gray

Reaction score
New here but not to Mopar. I have a 1975 Plymouth Duster with a slant 6. Bought her and plan on restoring it and possibly swapping out the 6 for a 340 or 360 eventually. excited to see what everyone does to theirs and find me some parts for my project.

IMG_2641.JPG

That sounds nice too.... Right now your car reminds me of a fish that got away, my old 70 Cuda 440+6.
i38880-jpg.1714919444

Welcome Michael,
I used to run the marble operation just west of you. Loved driving through the pecan orchards everyday.

That sounds nice too.... Right now your car reminds me of a fish that got away, my old 70 Cuda 440+6.
i38880-jpg.1714919444
Growing up my dad had a 69 Roadrunner with a 426 Hemi and used to have so many Mopars in the yard...Cuda's, Satellites, Polaras and the list goes on, so many that got away and wish we had them now days. That is a beautiful car.

Welcome from Colorado! Nice looking project to start your journey. Enjoy all your new friends...

Dave,

Welcome to AZ, but you are barely in AZ.
What prompted the move to there, a car break down on a trip? :D

Welcome to AZ, but you are barely in AZ.
What prompted the move to there, a car break down on a trip? :D

Close but lived in CA and just had to get out of the rats race so this is where life lead me. Now life is awesome and enjoying every minute of it. Where are you?

Totally understand that, as we moved here from CA (Santa Maria, Paso Robles, Templeton)
We live in Prescott Valley now.
Probably 3 hours or more North of you.

welcome!! cool car. I did not know they had pecan groves in Az!!! I used to live in Mitchell Co, Ga. the largest acreage of pecans in the US! yes the pollen is BAD!

image.jpg
Hey bro, happy you found the site, it's a great resource. Here's mine but you've already seen it. I will be following your build.
Joe

Welcome and good luck on your engine hunt, if I were you I would go with the 360 unless you get lucky and are able to find a 340 which doesn't break the bank.

-
Back