New here just saying hello

-

B Block

Reaction score
I have always owned big block chevys until i came across this deal so i thought it was a time for a change. Anyone lookin for a 505ci. stroker big block chevy motor? :burnout:

I bought an A body in Oct. of this year and been driving up until last week when the weather changed from 65deg. to below freezing and snow i live in Mid MI. so the weather changes at the blind of an eye. I was going to build this motor and put in my 79 Firebird until i came across this Duster and then everything changed.

B Block said:
I have always owned big block chevys until i came across this deal so i thought it was a time for a change. Anyone lookin for a 505ci. stroker big block chevy motor? :burnout:

welcome B block. If anyone is looking for a chevy motoer try the for sale tread. :coffee2: what kind of deal did you come across.
I will guess it's a 68 barracuda. no a 67 dart,or a 63 valiant signant200,
Am I close, Well I am glad you found this site,and and WAS IT A duster.
:banghead:

a change for the beter. look's like I guest it a Duster.
B Block sorry Im just a slow writer. :sad: Glad to have you abord :thumbup:

Yes it's a 74 Duster 69 383ci. Edelbrock RPM heads with cast aluminum Mopar Performance valve covers,Torker intake,Hooker Super Comps 3" Flowmasters,850 Demon 14"*4" KN with Xstream top,MSD Distributor 6al Blaster2 8.8 Accels,Aluminum motor plates,Don't know specs on cam just a small hydraulic,low comp. motor,727 Cheetah reverse manual valve body,BM Quick Silver,10" 3800 stall,8 3/4 Moser axels Spool,Mini tubbed,29*15.5*15 M/T Sportsman Pros on Center Lines,Areo Space disc in front,Fuel cell,8 Point cage,Race seats,Gauges,Frame ties,Loop,NOS adjustable from 100hp to 300hp with purge kit,Now sense the weather went to S??T it's time to do some engine mods like head & intake work,Solid lifter cam,Adjustable valve train,It has a small Dia.drive shaft & Ujoints i have a brand new 3" with 1350 Series Ujoints i'll have cut to fit,I can't believe the guy i bought this car from didn't do anything to the suspention rotted upper and lower control arm bushings,old rusted shocks in front,passenger side rear leaf spring bushings gone driverside rotted,so i have my work cut out for me this winter. :thumbup:

Trying to figure out how to do that i have pictures on my Kodak Easy Share just trying to get them here

Did i FINALLY do it?

File0036.jpg

B Block said:

From one BIGBLOCK A man to another.

Welcome B BLock, Yup...that OldVart has the words about...(your pic turn out) however, your car sounds good and that's a cool graduation in the right direction :thumbup:

-
Back