New here, Turbo Magnum Guy.

-

fedupfab

Reaction score
First off, I don't have an A body, but you guys seem to have the best Magnum tech anywhere. I was actually referred to you guys at the Holley MoParty a couple years ago when I found out my Holley Terminator X Magnum video got posted here.

Just finally joining up because I found a thread on an intake I've been eyeing up for my Magnum build. No one loves the Magnums like you guys and I'll chip in with my Holley EFI and turbo Magnum experience whenever I can.

PXL_20230219_041405010.jpg

Welcome, sweet truck! Your videos inspired me to turbo my valiant and use Holley EFI. I saw you post in the intake thread, I’ll let you know how it is when I get it.

Welcome, sweet truck! Your videos inspired me to turbo my valiant and use Holley EFI. I saw you post in the intake thread, I’ll let you know how it is when I get it.
Thanks man! Now that I'm setting up flex fuel I've got an itch for even more power. This thing makes gobs of torque but I'd really like to open the top end, which is why I got super pumped finding that intake. Just hoping it is drilled for Magnum heads, otherwise I need to make a jig to redrill.mt heads.

Your truck is bad ***. Seen most of your videos and you do nice work. Glad to have you here. Welcome

-
Back