New here

-

moparnut426

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new here, Im usually over on Moparts, but recently have been checkin other sites out.

Ill post pictures of my 71 Demon soon, I have been building it since I was 14 years old.

Kasey

Moparts, what is that? Welcome to the BEST Mopar site on the web :cheers:

Here is a few pictures of the Demon

44862_150014095026376_100000533597886_359539_652028_n.jpg

Some of the 408, Just got the engine done, Runs ok, need a tune. Kinda fat. The car ran a 13.2 @106 with a 9:1 J jeaded 360, Now It got a Brodix headed 408 with K1 crank, Diamond pistons, Childs track master rods, Solid Roller cam, etc,etc,etc

26832_107131789314607_100000533597886_151021_1984652_n.jpg

Its a 4 speed car, and I havent raced it yet with the 408, I dont have a good flywheel yet, or a scattershield, so I didnt want my feet whacked off.

26832_107132912647828_100000533597886_151031_7710808_n.jpg

wow engine looks good! We both kinda have "exotic" engines, I also have them wide covers! see my sig pic? lol

wow engine looks good! We both kinda have "exotic" engines, I also have them wide covers! see my sig pic? lol

Yep, I had a guy at a cruise ask me why I have a 454 in a plymouth:spiderma::spiderma: I told the moron its a Dodge, and its a small block, He laughed at me like I was lying, and walked away. His buddy told him, "did ya read mopar performance on his vc" I laughed.

I like the looks of them. I bought mine for $50 bucks at a swap meet, I bought them off a chevy guy. Go figure. they were like new, just had circle track breather tubes welden on the one.

Kasey

Yep, I had a guy at a cruise ask me why I have a 454 in a plymouth:spiderma::spiderma: I told the moron its a Dodge, and its a small block, He laughed at me like I was lying, and walked away. His buddy told him, "did ya read mopar performance on his vc" I laughed.

I like the looks of them. I bought mine for $50 bucks at a swap meet, I bought them off a chevy guy. Go figure. they were like new, just had circle track breather tubes welden on the one.

Kasey

WOW really?? 50 bucks! of course from a chevy guy who had NO CLUE what he had!!!! HAHAHA! you bastard, i paid 300 for mine!!! haha!

WOW really?? 50 bucks! of course from a chevy guy who had NO CLUE what he had!!!! HAHAHA! you bastard, i paid 300 for mine!!! haha!

Yep they have a swap meet store/ race shop, and I walked in ther for some fuel line for the demon. He said hey your a mopar guy, I have a set of vc that say mopar performance on the shelf, would ya be interested? I said , well Ill check them out. He grabbed them, and I said whatcha want, i said well ya dont have the studs that go with them, so ill give ya $50 bucks, he said deal, I gave him cash. Justone of those days!!

kasey

Dude! Welcome to FABO!!! Your car is sooo very beautiful! It puts a smile on my face

Thanks,

Its a clone, it took 13 cars to built it like I have it. I did 99% of it myself all but paint, and short block balencing.

Im currently working on a rotisery restoration of my dad in laws 73 340 4 speed cuda, My dads 69 charger R/T SE, and my uncle chris's 64 dodge HPP.

The cuda is the closes to me so Im working hard on it. Dads car and chris's truck are in wyoming.

Kasey

Thanks,

Its a clone, it took 13 cars to built it like I have it. I did 99% of it myself all but paint, and short block balencing.

Im currently working on a rotisery restoration of my dad in laws 73 340 4 speed cuda, My dads 69 charger R/T SE, and my uncle chris's 64 dodge HPP.

The cuda is the closes to me so Im working hard on it. Dads car and chris's truck are in wyoming.

Kasey
Everyone here enjoys projects of all shapes and kinds. So be sure to post em up!

Kasey, it's terrific you went exploring and found FABO ... this place isn't like anything you've seen at that 'other' site ;-). I love that Demon and admire what's under the hood even more. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

-
Back