new here

-
Welcome Bob, I'm Pat, and you've come to the right place for MOPAR and A Bodies.... How long have your had your Mopar?

Sounds like you will fit in just fine bOb, Welcome and enjoy.
Know let's take a look at your 71 Demon
that make's all of us A-bodyaholic. :drinkers: :wink:

thank you all for the welcome, it's much appreciated for sure :thumbup: . the one pic in my garage is with the 29x10.5's, 4.56's (not so good with all that torque) and the first try at running a 14-71, fuel injection and alcohol. my buddy robby didn't sell the opel yet but has someone interested in it now. right now i'm getting my aluminum rods machined on the small end edges so they don't hit the pistons any more and waiting on wrist pin buttons. i'll post some new pics after i get the new motor in the demon. the motor will look alot different this time out as it will have a magnesium supercharger which is a kinda industrial dark green color with an injection hat that is power coated semi-gloss black and the same color riser under it. the hotrod will have 31x10.5's and 4.10's this time out with 3.73's waiting if the 4.10's prove to be too much gearing. once again thanks for the welcome. :salute:

-
Back