New Here!

-

NitroGirl

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jennifer. My dad (daredevil) wanted me to join so here I am. I currently live in Midland,TX but am originally from the Houston area. I don't have any projects yet but I'm sure my husband will have some in the future. I look forward to chatting with you all. Sorry my signature is so big. I'm running out the door now and will fix it later.

Welcome Jenn!

Enjoy, this is a great site for enthusiasts.

Pete, you showed her the right way!

Dang I feel all funny inside. Hope you have a lot of fun with us. Find me in the chat room at night, and you cand send me a pm when you need me. That sure is a pretty Nitro.

Yeah I just sent %50 but it,ll probably end up going to marvin but I wanted to be in on the fun.

Welcome Jennifer and Aaron :cheers:

Great bunch of folks here and nice Nitro by the way.

Dad has sure pointed you in the right direction..... They tend to do that :happy10:

Welcome Jennifer and Aaron :cheers:

Great bunch of folks here and nice Nitro by the way.

Dad has sure pointed you in the right direction..... They tend to do that :happy10:
Yes he sure has. We used to work on his cars together. So that definently helped me have an interest in Mopars and restoring them.

Welcome to FABO Jennifer!! Glad to see family jump in and enjoy this great site, Yes It has been a hart filled couple days for me here.
I hope you and Aaron the best and hope you jump on in and enjoy.
Your dad sure is a great fellow and we enjoy his help and his input.
Thank you all for this giant blessing I have recieved from this great bunch of folks here at FABO.

Jennifer, your dad is one of my favorites here (pssst don't tell him LOL) so I'm sure you're a doll too! Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you around.

Welcome to FABO Jennifer. Now who do we talk to about getting you an A-body ... Dad or Aaron or both? ;-)
I would probably have to say Aaron. I'm sure we will get one when we get a house. Right now we are living in an apartment and have nowhere to work on one.

-
Back