New here

-

Petesdstr

Reaction score
Hello... I've acquired a '70 H-code Duster in Limelight.. Original power train is gone but she does have a healthy '70 440.. The car seems to have spent its life in Ontario, Canada.. Fender tags are missing.
Is there anyway to track any info thru the VIN and list options ?

Car does have front disc brakes but i was told this was a swap, the '73 upgrade, was the factory '70 disc brake set up the same as the '73 upgrade ?
VIN - VS29H0B344161
Any help in learning about my Duster would be greatly appreciated.

tempImageY1yhig.png

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from Ontario. Nice duster. :thumbsup:
Questions are all right for 1st post. Just make sure it's in appropriate forum, you will get better answers that way.
Ontario has a UVIP(used vehicle info pkg) that will give you a list of PREV registered owners if that helps?
thanks..Not sure i should have posted questions in my 1st post ??

Welcome to FABO from NY! '70 & '71 are my favorite years personally. Nice looking Duster!

Welcome aboard, best way to start is just what you did, introducing yourself and learning the site :thumbsup:
Thats a beuityful mopar sir, look around and enjoy our great members and there cars, skills and knowledge

Welcome from Ontario. I was through Yorkton this summer.

The 1970 factory disk brakes would be Kelsey Hayes 4 piston types with small bolt pattern wheels ( 5 x 4). 1973 were single piston, and big bolt pattern (5 x 4 1/2).

Well clearly I think ya got a gorgeous car right there. She looks perfect and with a 440 man it is just right! This site is a treasure trove of info. Lots of opinions and not much malice. Just old guys who are slightly opinionated! The span of interest goes from 100 point concourse restorations to full on drag race only and everything in between. Post all the questions you can think of (in the right area) and you will get a plethora of answers. Take some time and search the topic you are interested in and you will likely find a thread addressing exactly what you are searching for. And lord knows don’t ask which cam to put in it! Hah!

Well clearly I think ya got a gorgeous car right there. She looks perfect and with a 440 man it is just right! This site is a treasure trove of info. Lots of opinions and not much malice. Just old guys who are slightly opinionated! The span of interest goes from 100 point concourse restorations to full on drag race only and everything in between. Post all the questions you can think of (in the right area) and you will get a plethora of answers. Take some time and search the topic you are interested in and you will likely find a thread addressing exactly what you are searching for. And lord knows don’t ask which cam to put in it! Hah!
Thanks for all the positive input...I look forward to the insight on the forum. Yeah she seems like a decent car, I am calling her a 'retired drag car'; will try and make her much more street friendly over the winter.. Have a great holiday season !!

-
Back