New here

-

PushinDenim

Reaction score
Hello,
New here, really for one reason only. I have a collection of 62 Lancer pieces that need a new home. There are GT doors, 170 two door, doors, rear quarters, deck lid, bumpers, interior pieces, stainless trim... there's plenty. I can really only hope to avoid the scrap yard so.. Pick up would be best. Shipping for larger items would have to be arranged by the interested party. For the smaller stuff or light weight I would definitely ship in boxes or tubes at cost of material and freight or postage.

I am not interested in putting any time in dismantling any pieces or parts from the larger components. For example, if window trim is what you're after and I have it on a door, you get the door.

Please remember, this is a clean up effort, not a profit driven endeavor. Just trying to get this stuff to someone who can save it.

If there is anything that you or someone you know needs please contact me, and please spread the word. If you're comfortable with PMing your phone number I'll gladly text and take photos.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0962.jpeg

-
Back