new illinois member

-
Welcome! Greetings from the Quad Cities! I am about 2-3 hours north of you.

I know where you live! this guy is a big block guy to the core Hello neghbor I'm in shelbyville IL. I am glad to see you joined.

that engine is perty slick,that's more hp and tourque than my 440,awesome

Thank you! it cost alot of money to build a smallblock to have that kind of power, would have been cheaper for me to build a big block!!

Hello Dart75- I am only on FABO for a few months. You will love it. Great people and you will get plenty of help and ideas. Great site....you get addicted to it.

got the 318 in the car runnin,it runs like a sowin machine,perty cool,it having sit for oh 2 decades,man mopars are easy to make run again,i added a quart of oil and wired it up,and then it ran,the thermastat even worked.

Welcome to FABO! I have only been here a couple months and am still waiting for my A body, but from all that I have seen so far, these guys and gals are probably the best out there at what they do. You are in good hands. Once I get my Fish we'll have to hook up and show off our babies. I live in Decatur.

Welcome to FABO! I have only been here a couple months and am still waiting for my A body, but from all that I have seen so far, these guys and gals are probably the best out there at what they do. You are in good hands. Once I get my Fish we'll have to hook up and show off our babies. I live in Decatur.
i worked in decatur a lot,i was a union electrician out of local 146,before i had a bad wreck

i worked in decatur a lot,i was a union electrician out of local 146,before i had a bad wreck

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. The accident, I mean. Of course, being familiar with Decatur my condolences on having to work here as well. I have to live here. Hope you're doing better now. My mom was a secretary for the IBEW back in the early 80s. She started at the old office on Woodford St. south of Pershing and then moved with them to the new office a few blocks north of Pershing. Of course, the "new" office is now almost 30 years old. Where does the time go???

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. The accident, I mean. Of course, being familiar with Decatur my condolences on having to work here as well. I have to live here. Hope you're doing better now. My mom was a secretary for the IBEW back in the early 80s. She started at the old office on Woodford St. south of Pershing and then moved with them to the new office a few blocks north of Pershing. Of course, the "new" office is now almost 30 years old. Where does the time go???
i got a pretty good friend that lives up there,he's a mopar man as well has lot's of neat stuff

-
Back