-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmatt19

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of new complete ready to bolt on magnum heads. I bought them for a project a few years ago and have no plans for them now. I'm building a bb and want to just sell these to put more cash towards the build. They are aftermarket castings. 1.92/1.60 valves. Heads look nice. Would consider trades depending on the item. Looking for a good core 400 bb engine, 400 block, 440 engine or block, narrowed 8 3/4 housing depending on width and prefer 4 link or ladder bar setup, or possible other trades. Wanting $600 + shipping. Located in Greeneville, Tn 37745 and I can't figure out how to put photos up but if someone will put them on here for me I can email or text the photos. Thanks

Here are some pictures if I uploaded them right

Attachments

• IMG_20151018_183252.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_20151018_183302.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 475
I do not remember the company we bought them from and don't remember the brand. But they are the heavy duty castings and have this part # 214030338191

A honest guess would be stock specs. I mean they could be more but would have to have the pressures checked. So for scenario perpose I would say stock. I did notice that the spring pads seemed to be machined to except larger than stock diameter springs. But I never measured them so its just a visual conclusion.

I haven't heard anything back from a couple people asking about these, and they still will be first in line, but anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back