New Jimi Hendrix music!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Sitting here listening to one of the new Jimi sounds on the radio. It is both cool and strange to hear new music from him soo long as we lost him. Gives a whole new generation a chance to fall in love with his music.

Thank you for the heads up !! here it is just unloaded a week ago !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbzhJjt7ds"]¡New Song of Jimi Hendrix¡ - YouTube[/ame]

Groovy Man:rr:Little less whaa whaa, Little more cowbell:wink:
I think Jimi`s best guitar work was on his version of Dylans, Like a rolling stone :thumbup:

I get depressed thinking about what could have been.

We lost so many great ones, Jimi, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Brian Jones.....I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Least Ozzy is still kicking

Bon Scott, Randy Rhoades, Dimebag Darrell, Kurt Cobain (actually not dead, btw), half of Lynyrd Skynyrd, John Bonham, etc. etc. etc...

I always say, "If you die before your time, you must be doing something right....."

- CK

Awesome, he recorded so much that he never saw make to an album, I wonder how much is left.

I always like to imagine the possible collaborations between Jimi and Stevie Ray.

That would have been great.

Can you imagine how the Rock world might have differed if Jimi had been around until today. I'm not saying it would be completely different, but it would have probably brought about even more stuff.

-
Back