New junk alert!!! 70 340 swinger!!!

-

hosehead

Reaction score
After trying to buy this 340 swinger for a couple of years a friend of mine finally relented and sold me this f8 340, 4-speed swinger that he wasn't going to get to. I am super psyched!! Aside from the hood the body panels are original. Had a lower quarter repair and that's it for rust. Numbers matching motor, haven't checked trans yet. Bench seat, f8 on green interior. The car has been sitting for a couple of years but we got the motor fired up for a few minutes. Sounded pretty good, then I noticed it has a eddy victor 340 intake and a THERMOQUAD!! That will be the first to go. Anyway, thought you guys might enjoy a few pics of my new money pit! Can't wait to get started!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 545
Awesome car. You sold your GTS clone for to get that car? I would of had both as i am a Dart nut lol.

Awesome car. You sold your GTS clone for to get that car? I would of had both as i am a Dart nut lol.

I did. I loved the 68 but when my friend told me he would finally cave in and sell me the car I had to go for it. I had a top banana 4-speed car in high school and hav always wanted another. I've been after this car for over two years!!:burnout:

I did. I loved the 68 but when my friend told me he would finally cave in and sell me the car I had to go for it. I had a top banana 4-speed car in high school and hav always wanted another. I've been after this car for over two years!!:burnout:
well welcome to the 70 swinger club brother, Great club to be in lol.

When you get around to painting it, stick with F8 green and white stripes. What a beautiful combo. Ahhh!

-
Back