NEW LOWER PRICE 1974 DODGE DART (daily driver)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

davesgarage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this car for a little while and done some work to it, but just have to much stuff and to many projects and to much car insurance, so, somethings got to go.

This is a 1974 Dodge Dart, 318, Auto, PS, PB, Air. Original AM radio (works when it wants to)

I have done the rust repair and had the car painted close to the original color, new vinyl top in factory color, all the trims there and in good condition. Just did a valve job to replace a bent valve, new push rods and also a new radiator, all new hoses and belts, plus replaced one of the AC hoses so that has not been recharged. It may need a new heater core...

Also have added a front sway bar and new gas shocks (KYB) all the way around and a new gas gauge sending unit that's still a little spottie.

I would have no fear to get in this car and drive it across country, this is a great driver and it looks good.

8) SINCE NO ONES INTERESTED AT MY ASKING PRICE HOW ABOUT $6,495.00 I'D TAKE A LITTLE LOSS TO PUT IT IN GOOD HANDS. 8)

I'm asking $7,400 just to get even, not even making a little on this one. Would consider a partial trade (though I know better) but I could use a good Miller plasma cutter or maybe a Chevy LS motor and trans.

E-mail me any questions at [email protected]
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back