New member- 2001 Dodge Dakota R/T

-

Fastgary56

Reaction score
I'm a novice on computers so it takes me time to try to find my way. Need lots of patients I'm finding out. My name is Gary and I live in White Rock, B.C. Canada within 2 miles of the Peace Arch Crossing border with Blaine, Wash.
My Dakota is the first Mopar I've ever owned and I've been driving for over 45 years. I own 1 HARLEY Custom Trike, 1 Harley Softail Custom Springer, 1 64 Corvette Stingray Resto-Mod and 1 68 Camaro Convertible SS. Of all these vehicles I drive my Dakota the most. I love my little truck. It came with a 5.9 eng. and I've added a Pro Charger Supercharger to increase the fun factor. I've just finished doing custom leather upholstery and added a DoubleDin Deck for better sounding tunes.
I'm looking to change over to a 4-link and coil overs to improve my suspension but haven't found anyone that carries the kit. If there is anyone out there who knows where I can find one please let me know.
This has to be the best forum for me to find out everything I need to know to try and do my truck right the first time. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Thanks for letting me join your group.

-
Back