New Member - 71 Valiant

-

moparmadness

71 Scamp
Reaction score
:wave: Hello all members of 'for A-Bodies Only'. I just picked up a 71 Plymouth Valiant 2 dr with a rebuilt 318, rebuilt auto trans, rebuilt rear end, rebuilt front end (steering), newer seats and a new vinyl top. All the works been done over the last 2 years so it's in fairly decent shape. The body is srait and very "stockish" looking. Only set me back $1800 bucks! I feel so lucky I found this car in such good condition with most of the expensive stuff already done. I'm excitely looking forward to fixing it up into a hot rod. This web site looks like a great resouce with lot's of great info that I'm sure I can find usefull.

Looking forward to chating with you all!
- moparmadness from Nor Cal

Valiant for Web.jpg

welcome aboard moparmadness! nice car. you say fairly decent shape?! glad you aren't a car judge at a show. car looks great to me!

Yes indeed, looks really good for starters. Welcome to the site, and keep us posted :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

welcome from Colorado Springs, I was born outside of Modesto, miss nor cal sweet looking val

Welcome

moparmadness you have found a grate deal on your 71 valiant!!.Here is what a 1963 model look's like,I will get started on it this spring,Your's is allready on it's way to being a grate show and go ride.congads to your supper find. :thumblef:

63g resized.jpg

You've a great place to start! Much better than the rusted-quarter, house painted, shot interior blue cow that I bought. You payed less than me too... :sad2: Great find!
Have fun browsing the site and wondering hot 2 hours pass without you noticing :thumblef:

-
Back