New member and A body car

-
Welcome and congrats. I have a 66 fish too with factory AC, but I wondering about the PCV hose running to the air cleaner. Mine doesn't have that. Could that be something that came on a California emissions package or added aftermarket?

In 65 in California there was a hose from the breather on the driver's side to the air cleaner snorkel also on the drivers side. It didn't have that sort of attachment, just a tubing connector on the side of the snorkel.

The AC plumbing looks original!

Welcome Jim and Josh! Looks like a good solid car to start with. Make sure you keep your son involved through the entire process, he'll appreciate it more when its done. My son and I just finished our '66 about 2 months ago, it took us about 2 years to complete it. Good luck with the project and keep us posted. Bob

Welcome and congrats. I have a 66 fish too with factory AC, but I wondering about the PCV hose running to the air cleaner. Mine doesn't have that. Could that be something that came on a California emissions package or added aftermarket?

Actually the valve cover breather was going to the air cleaner and it looked like it was something someone added at home, it didn't look factory.

Welcome, cudajim grew up in Countryside and grduated from CHS. Used to drive my Charger down Dunedin causeway when i was a kid. Good luck with your father/son project.

Pink would be A-ok if it would be the rare Playboy model. Nice car and good luck.

Welcome to the family! Nice to see father/son project, looks like fun! Could be wrong, but color looks like 73 Porsche Raspberry Pink (friend of mine has a '70 Galaxie Xl that got painted that color as a wedding present). Have fun & keep us posted!

Welcome to FABO 66CudaJim!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looks like great car for your project with your son. My compliments with starting something like this with your son. Will be good memories for you both in the future. Keep us posted on progress with more pictures - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 67
Welcome . I also like your car. I have a 66 with factory air that we drive often to shows. My son has a 66 Baracuda that he and I worked on together 24 years ago and he still has it. If I can help e mail me
Jay

-
Back