New member from Australia

-

xmustangerx

Reaction score
Hello people.

I've just entered the world of owning a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger.

I also have a couple Mustangs and this is my first American Dodge/Chrysler.

Peace out.:newb:

Attachments

• KGrHqZHJE8FCnVhulWBQIEJEqQg60_3.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 97
Yeah thx guys,

Its a G code 318 2 Barrel, Column auto , black interior Split bench seat numbers matching car.

I'm looking for the Twin Hood Scoops if anyone knows where i can get hold of them and another door rear view mirror for the passenger side.

Cheers

Cool.

I have a couple of relatives there but unfortunately, they are not into cars..

Welcome aboard ! Love the colour.

Grassy

Hello people.

I've just entered the world of owning a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger.

I also have a couple Mustangs and this is my first American Dodge/Chrysler.

Peace out.:newb:

Way to go! Very cool machine there! Did you import it yourself?.....or did someone else? Or is it an original Aussie ride?

Hey guys & Mupoo,
Firstly yes its an Original Dart not an Aussie version.
The car was imported into Australia around October 2012 and had what is called an L02 compliance to get it registered.
The seat belts have to be changed,and a few other items to get them to comply with Australian laws.
I just happened to have seen it for sale and wasn't looking for a car to buy but as i had just sold another car i had,( 66 Mustang Convertible) the bright Green grabbed my attention and a day later i owned it.
A long trip down from Queensland to Adelaide and a few bucks later it now sits in my garage next to my other car, ( 69 GT Convertible Mustang ) and I'm happy with it.

I'm in the process of getting a few parts to tidy it up and get it registered then drive it everywhere and anywhere,cause cars are made to drive,not hide.:)

Have a good day.

-
Back