New member from Cincy

-

Batesy

Reaction score
Hey all
I am new to the forum and also new to the world of mopar-car-love. I drove a 75 dart and a 76 dart swinger in high school (my Dad loved cars and loved Darts). I was not all that interested in cars back then (80's). My friend took me to my first car show a few weeks back in Columbus and it just kind of flipped a switch on in me. I loved everything I saw and was just sorta hooked. I decided then and there that I was going to start looking out for a mid-70's Dart Swinger. Also, I have been really enjoying reading up on all of the cars in the 60's and 70's. I am starting to get it. So, I am a genuine newbie in that I am still in cars 101 - trying to learn all of the terms, motors, styles, etc. etc. It's endlessly fascinating. I am headed to the MOPAR nationals with my friend so I am sure that will be a bit overwhelming.

I'll be the 3rd and I'm from Cincy as well. East side in fact. I actually live near Eastfork Lake.
Welcome Aboard! Hope you find us at the tent in front of the race track tower at Nationals!

Welcome, I'm in Monroe. There are a few members that live in the cincy area.

-
Back