New member from Glasgow Scotland

-

Hemaniac

Reaction score
Cheers FABO members, My name is Paul McDougal I am 35, married with 2 children, I am a consultant with BP.This is my first Mopar website I have joined. I own 3 Mopars all bought and shipped from the states.

1 B-body 1967 426 Hemi Coronet R/T 4spd, dana 4.10 burnt orange, black bucket seat interior with console.

1 E-body 1970 426 Hemi R/T SE Dodge Challenger, 727 auto, dana 3.55. burnt orange with matching bucket seat interior with console. This car now has new vinyl top and interior as you can see in the side shot. Have ordered all new emblems from classic industries. Kept the original emblems but they are a little less then perfect. Also added the side stripe to match build sheet. I was told I had a new professional paint job in 2008 but the owner didn't put stripe back and I think it looks great!

1 1969 Barracuda FB, factory 440 727 auto, dana 60 3.55. British Racing Green with white bucket seat interior no console and car has the white stripe option on body. All cars are driven when the weather permits. Will post pics as soon as I get better acquainted with the websites navigation.

I acquired these cars from both Barrett Jackson and Mecum Auto Auctions in the states

Attachments

• My 67 Hemi Coronet RT.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 79
  • My 67 RT's Hemi Engine.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 81
  • My 67 RT's interior.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 66
  • My 70 RT SE Hemi Challenger.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 70
  • My 70 RT SE Hemi Engine.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 84
  • My 70 Hemi RT SE Interior.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 71
Welcome Paul, like OldmanRick said Wow 2 Hemi cars and a 440 Cuda, nice stable of monster motor Mopars! I visited Scotland a couple of years ago and would loved to have come across some North American muscle in our travels, love to see some pics.

Wow! Nice collection. Do we have any other Scott's aboard?

On a side note, you'll probably cringe, the wife's gone bonkers for the show, "Outlander."

Welcome Paul,
Nice collection of Mopar muscle! You have very good taste in collector cars. I have been over to Scotland several times and love it, our youngest son got one of his degrees from University of Glasgow and now is a British history professor. Hope to see some pics soon and enjoy the site:cheers:

Dave,

-
Back