New Member From KS

-

197340 Duster

Reaction score
Hows it going everyone? I grew up around mopars my whole life my step dad and uncle have more cars then i can even name. I just recently bought my first car its a 1973 340 duster without the origninal 340 unfortunately. Ive been looking around the site and can definately say im learning alot!

Welcome to FABO...You'll love thisplace, folks here are a great source of info. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Otherwise you'll get the dreaded.."This post is worthless without pics" posting.

Lots of knowledgable people here and some very nice cars.What part of Kansas are you from?Tell us more about the Duster.Got any pics. ?

I will post a picture this evening i cant at work. My step dad and i actually began tearing down a 71 satellite and realized that it was to far gone. In pittsburg, ks at mokan raceway they have a mopar day and that is where i found the duster. The body is very straight but has a very poor paint job and i am in the process now of redoing the interior. i will have pictures up asap

Good to see another KS member on the site. I'm only a couple hours north of you and have a couple parts cars if you end up needing anything for yours.

Welcome from Fort Scott, Kansas!! You will learn alot on this site and find quite a bit of what you are looking for as well.

welcome from tulsa ok , i missed mokan this year , i got burnt to a crisp last year lol , nice score on the duster !

Good to see another KS member on the site. I'm only a couple hours north of you and have a couple parts cars if you end up needing anything for yours.

I bought some headers from a guy last weekend that said he was from overbrook at the lawerence swap was that you?

Welcome from Wichita. I just bought my first car recently too. This site in LOADED with information that will take many hours of your life each day reading through if you allow it. So many people with awesome builds, very helpful information, parts, everything you can think of. Welcome to the abyss of information which is in this site! Cool Duster too!

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back