New member from Missouri

-

CamaroHunter

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been lurking on the forum for a while now and joined last week. I hope everybody had a good Christmas. I am working on my first Mopar project. It is a 1967 Dart GT. I bought it for my son last summer. It came with a 273 and console automatic. It is a little ruff but our goal is to completely go through it from front to back. My previous experience has been with Chevrolet's and Pontiac's. I have always liked the dodge muscle cars just never had the chance to own one until now. The car doesn't look like much now. I will post pictures of of the car and progress as we make progress. I have already been scouring the classifieds for parts and everybody has been very helpful.

Thanks

Donnie

welcome to the boards from ct. let me know if i can help ya find parts for your car

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 125
Welcome

I think thats an awesome first car for a kid, you never know, he might even be able to repair it himself instead of coming to dada with $500 mechanic bills like mine do...

Cool car keep us posted on build.

Welcome to this A grade Top notch site :cheers: All you will ever need is here :color: Enjoy!

-
Back