new member from southern Indiana

-
Reaction score
From what I have seen so far (just today), I am really glad I joined! FABO looks like it has some great members! I don't join every forum out there, I just cant spread myself that thin, like some people can. I would rather focus my time and attention to one place.

Welcome aboard, We have many great members and techs here that I enjoy
Did you go to Monster Mopar at Indy this year ? allot of members have a great time there.

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 055.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Monster MoPar 2013 054.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Monster MoPar 2013 061.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 150
No I didnt get to go to Indy this year. hopefully i will be able to go to the nats in Columbus. It is a far drive for me, but every time I go I dont have any regrets! I added to my signiture of my current rides. Thanks for the support!

Welcome! A lot of Indiana people are on here. Plus the bonus of a lot of REALLY good information! May have to do an Indiana get together! How about it Tony Fields!

I guess if your from southern Indiana, that makes you a Indiana redneck, so you're ok. Welcome.

Welcome, and if you're near Mitchell stop in and say hi to my uncle at the Ace!!! Nice list of cars you have there, something for everyone in the family!! Geof

Welcome aboard Dan! I dig your user name. :-D I hope you make yourself at home and enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do.

I guess if your from southern Indiana, that makes you a Indiana redneck, so you're ok. Welcome.

Yea you could say that. The town I live in has 1 business, and 1 stop sign. No stop lights, and the county don't even paint THE street with stripes. :D
The business is a diner, and they used to sell gas, but the main pump broke, so they don't sell gas anymore. I don't know how many people I have seen getting of the Interstate and pulling up to get gas. They are just blown away when I tell them they are out of gas. They look at me like they are on Kandid Kamera or something, they cant believe it.:happy1:

ahhhhhh another hoosier....... A big welcome to you and the family......the frig is full......the cigars are fresh..........and the Mopar runs free.....welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, Dapper Dan! Is that Dapper Dan, in the "Dapper Dan" hair treatment sort?

Yep, u nailed it! Although I must admit Ive never used the stuff. When I was 27-28 years old at a local mud bog, I was the only Dodge entry out of 60 trucks. Everyone knew I was the "Dodge guy", A good friend of mine said "your the Dapper Dan of Dodges"! So I took a paint marker and wrote Dapper Dan the Dodge Man on the back of my bed panels on both sides. And from then on, the announcer called me Dapper Dan the Dodge man when I lined up to the mud lane. This was the time when the movie O' Brother where out there. or whatever the title is :D

I am pretty sure I know the station you are talking about! I was down in New Harmony doing some soil samples for the state a little over a year ago and if I remember we stopped in there and got something to drink. I live in Spencer.

I am pretty sure I know the station you are talking about! I was down in New Harmony doing some soil samples for the state a little over a year ago and if I remember we stopped in there and got something to drink. I live in Spencer.
Yep, thats it. The huge Metropolis of Griffin. :mrgreen:

-
Back