New Member From Texas

-

SSpaZZ

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A little over a month ago I purchased a mostly original (#'s matching 225) 1975 Dart Sedan. The body is rust free and just needs some TLC. I have done quite a bit of work so far and it is running smoothly. The individual I purchased it from was a younger guy and he had reefed the torsion bars all the way so he could put 20" wheels, and to top it off he had placed green tube lights on the undercarriage lolol. I am actually in the process of working on the gauges, the front end (of course the front end), and other small, but tedious items.

I look forward to reading and finding out more about the car.

Welcome from a fellow Texan. Let's see some pictures of your ride.

Mopar's at Ennis, The Motorplex, March 29th. Come on up and meet some fellow Texas Mopar Folks! Welcome to FABO!

you can't remove the green lights until after march 17.

welcome!! show some pics, Lawrence

Welcome from Dallas. Good site and folks here, learn to use the search function here, it has saved me some time

20" wheel and green undercarriage lighting...sounds like ur car is all set, what else would u need to do.....bwahahahah, sorry, couldn't say that with a straight face! I'm sure the best thing that ever happened to that car was being purchased by u!:cheers: Good luck with it, u came to the right forum if u need any help, the guys here are super helpful and knowledgeable!!

Welcome in from another Texan. I think I remember seeing the CL ad for that car a while back.

Welcome to FABO!
With 20" wheels and I'm sure very low profile tires on it with the torsion bars cranked I can just imagine what the ride was like while driving it, especially if the front shocks are fully or close to fully extended. My back gets sore just thinking about it!

Definitely will be a nice cruiser in your hands, hope you enjoy it.

-
Back