New member from Texas

-

MoparMatthew

Reaction score
Got invited by KnuckleDuster at the Drag strip, My name is Matthew and im a young car lover.
Recently just got my 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger on the road. its got a 360 With a mild cam, backed with a 727 torqueflight. Its a still a work in Progress car.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0569.JPG

Welcome Matthew!

Glad to see you made in onto the site!

Was cool running into another Mopar local.

Hey, what's that next to the Dart?

Last edited:
Wider tires in the back! or windows. have not made up my mind

I was asking what's the car next to the Dart, lol!

With your spings on the framerails you should be able to get some big tires on there.
Ask or run a search for max tire size on a Dart with spring relocation and what backspace you need. This is the place to find out.
I like the Super Bee look you did with the wheels and tires and lugnuts. I did it on my truck, and several other cars.
It's a nice car!
You should post a video so we can all hear it, it sounds great!

Last edited:
I was asking what's the car next to the Dart, lol!

With your spings on the framerails you should be able to get some big tires on there.
Ask or run a search for max tire size on a Dart with spring relocation and what backspace you need. This is the place to find out.
I like the Super Bee look you did with the wheels and tires and lugnuts. I did it on my truck, and several other cars.
It's a nice car!
You should post a video so we can all hear it, it sounds great!
Thats a 69 roadrunner. the shop owner who taught owns that. Bought it 30 years ago and used to race it.

-
Back