New Member Intro

-

Bill Moran

Reaction score
Hey MOPAR fans, newbie on the forum. Back in 1980 had a 70 Road Runner, loved that car, went into the military and ended up selling it for $1700.00. (WHO KNEW) Now in my early 50's got the bug bought a nice condition base 71 duster took a year to locate a 71 340 duster,body and frame shot, restored the drivetrain entirely swapped it into my base duster and just finishing up the exhaust and plumbing. Should have back driving in the next week or so. Cant wait.

pics to follow, maybe ill put some build pics up. Actually ran the motor for the first time the other night. Ran and sounded great with the TTI 2 1/2" exhaust. Nice system but had a problem with the driver side down pipe not clearing the tranny linkage and not enough clearance to re mount the kick down linkage. I actually read on the forum that another member had the same problem and TTI sent him the down pipe for a manual transmission set up and it cleared everything so thats what I did and this resolved the problem. Why not make one pipe. Seems to be universal. Thanks to the Forum. Pics to follow.

posted some pics under member restorations. Just installed the bouchillon kick down cable last night, should be doing some burnouts by the weekend.

Welcome to FABO, i just checked out your pics in the restoration thread, the car looks like a great sleeper!

-
Back