New member introduction

-

pmopar

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I am building a 1971 Dodge Challenger and would be interested in talking to anyone else that has the same interest.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. There is an E bodies site, but really, other than some chassis parts being different, I think there is a TON of more technical knowledge and information here. And really, they’re all Mopars, many of the people here have more than one car, there ain’t any bias here.
Now to the meat and potatoes, even though there’s a lot of technical information here, we want to see pictures
When you say building, where are you starting, what do you need and want to do? Direction you’re heading?
Restoration
Resto-mod
Weekend cruiser
Drag orientation or corner carver?
All of the above?

I am new to this forum. I am building a 1971 Dodge Challenger and would be interested in talking to anyone else that has the same interest.
Welcome from Illinois!! I also have a 71 Challenger. We love pictures around here so let's see it!

20220924_151029.jpg

Welcome!
While there is an E bodies sits in this same format owned by the same owner, we'd love to have you here. We ain't picky who we hang out with. lol

-
Back