New member, Just saying hello.

-

Coryg79

Reaction score
Hey there guys :) New member here. Just wanted to say a quick hello. I've recently bought a 73 Dart Swinger, 225/6. Pretty solid car, has some quarter rust wich was expected. But it's straight overall! No idea what motor trans im gonna do yet, but eyeballing doing a 408 stroker.. Pulling the /6 and trans if any one is in need lol.

Resized_20181008_165118.jpg

20181008_184147.jpg

20181008_165920.jpg

Welcome, nice car is it gonna be a daily, racer, showcar? , from the last picture it looks like its not your first though, is that a 64-5 barracuda and early 60s valiant/lancer I see?

Welcome, nice car is it gonna be a daily, racer, showcar? , from the last picture it looks like its not your first though, is that a 64-5 barracuda and early 60s valiant/lancer I see?
Those aren't my cars, thats where i got this one :) they had some awesome mopars up there though for sale.. I want to make it nice enough i can drive it daily, and still feel safe driving it around town lol. People here are dumb when it comes to paying attention while driving.. So if i had a super nice showcar type build, I'd be afraid to drive it lol.

Hmm do you know if they have any other cars for sale?
I want to make it nice enough i can drive it daily, and still feel safe driving it around town lol. People here are dumb when it comes to paying attention while driving

And I feel you on that, only been driving for less than a year in Washington and had my fair share of close calls, (some my fault, most not though) I think theres something in the water, LOL

Hmm do you know if they have any other cars for sale?
They have a LOT for sale! I'll add the craigist add link here.

Everything up for grabs

And I feel you on that, only been driving for less than a year in Washington and had my fair share of close calls, (some my fault, most not though) I think theres something in the water, LOL

Wow, thanks I check craigslist three times a day and cant believe I missed this, do you know if they work with you on sending pictures or do they expect you to just make the trip?

Cool, might have to make the trip, thanks for the info, and again nice car, keep us updated on its progress especially what engine and tranny you give it.

Welcome aboard bud!! Cool car!! I love post 73s. The later years get very little love most of them are parted out for 70-72s I have a 75 so I'm quite partial to the later ones Haha. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!! Fyi my vote is leave the leaning tower of power!! And add a turbo!

-
Back